JLo and A-Rod are tying the knot.
The couple has been dating since early 2017 and later that year landed on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine with their celebrity couple nickname, J-Rod.
Rodriguez captioned his Instagram post: "she said yes".
The two have dated for just over two years, and recently wowed on the Oscars red carpet.
There's no word on a wedding date, but Lopez has a USA tour scheduled to start June 7 and go until July 26. Each has two children from previous marriages.
Whereas Lopez, the recording artist who has also starred in movies such as "Selena" and now is the executive producer of "World of Dance", confirmed it with a lot of hearts.
They are both parents: Lopez is mom to twins Max and Emme from her marriage to Marc Anthony, while Rodriguez, 43, shares daughters Natasha and Ella with ex-wife Cynthia Scurtis.
Rodriguez retired from Major League Baseball in 2016, after a lengthy career, mostly with the New York Yankees.
- Czech man killed by lion he kept at his property
- NFL Trade Grade: Browns acquire Olivier Vernon from Giants
- Democratic stalwart Sherrod Brown decides against 2020 presidential run
- Zuckerberg has seen the light; Facebook to make drastic changes
- Huawei Sues US Over Defense Law
- R. Kelly freed from jail after someone made payment
- Some states making moves to opt out of daylight saving time
- Paul Merson states his prediction for Liverpool FC v Burnley
- Jussie Smollett indicted on 16 felony counts in alleged hate crime hoax
- India asks Pakistan for concrete crackdown on terror groups：The Asahi Shimbun