JLo and A-Rod are tying the knot.
The couple has been dating since early 2017 and later that year landed on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine with their celebrity couple nickname, J-Rod.
Rodriguez captioned his Instagram post: "she said yes".
The two have dated for just over two years, and recently wowed on the Oscars red carpet.
There's no word on a wedding date, but Lopez has a USA tour scheduled to start June 7 and go until July 26. Each has two children from previous marriages.
Whereas Lopez, the recording artist who has also starred in movies such as "Selena" and now is the executive producer of "World of Dance", confirmed it with a lot of hearts.
They are both parents: Lopez is mom to twins Max and Emme from her marriage to Marc Anthony, while Rodriguez, 43, shares daughters Natasha and Ella with ex-wife Cynthia Scurtis.
Rodriguez retired from Major League Baseball in 2016, after a lengthy career, mostly with the New York Yankees.
- Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir calls on PM Imran Khan
- Facebook steps up effort to rid site of vaccine misinformation
- Kelly's Insane 'CBS This Morning' Interview
- Southampton 2 Tottenham 1: Ward-Prowse snatches win
- R. Kelly freed from jail after someone made payment
- Absconding diamond businessman Nirav Modi tracked down in London
- India calls for UN-led consensus on zero tolerance on terrorism
- Paul Merson states his prediction for Liverpool FC v Burnley
- Former British PM Tony Blair At Akash-Shloka Wedding
- India asks Pakistan for concrete crackdown on terror groups：The Asahi Shimbun