The note said "thank you M.J. 23".
The post LeBron James Gifted a Diamond Chain by 2 Chainz After Passing Michael Jordan on All-Time Scoring List appeared first on The Blast.
Yahoo Sports' Chris Haynes, the first to report on the plan, said both the Lakers' front office and people in James' camp have agreed to limit the superstar's minutes to "in the range of 28-32 minutes per game". "Just in a sense of, some days where you just don't feel like you're going to make it to the next day where I grew up, because of everything that's going on".
Caruso finished with 15 points, 6 rebounds, and three assists.
"Of all the stuff I've done in my career, this ranks right up there at the top with winning a championship", James told reporters.
LeBron carried a mediocre roster in Cleveland all the way to the NBA Finals last year, and the 34-year-old clearly had no interest in attempting the same feat this year, but LeBron was the one who chose to join a team that clearly wasn't ready to compete for a title.
Lakers legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar holds the National Basketball Association points record with 38,387, with long-time Utah Jazz great Karl Malone second on 36,928.
James has averaged 35.6 minutes through 47 games for Los Angeles.
"I liked how we played for most of the game, aside from the stretch where they just got out and ran and scored at will", Denver coach Michael Malone said. "I know that LeBron James is arguably one of the greatest ever to lace them up, and this is a great accomplishment in his career".
- Should Raheem Sterling opener for Man City have stood?
- Paul Merson states his prediction for Liverpool FC v Burnley
- Lawyers: Watts Killed Wife Over Threat to Keep Him From Kids
- Former Yankee Alex Rodriguez Proposes To Pop Superstar, Actress Jennifer Lopez
- Trump calls House resolution 'disgraceful'
- Driven Google Duplex Will Make Reservations For You
- Samsung's Galaxy S10 lineup can be purchased through the Microsoft Store
- Economists Read ECB Flip-Flop as Concern Over Weakening Momentum
- NFL Trade Grade: Browns acquire Olivier Vernon from Giants
- Angels irked as Harper again lobbies for Trout