The tie is well placed after the Bundesliga champions secured a goalless draw at Anfield and the Reds have plenty of work to do if they are to join fellow Premier League sides Manchester United and Tottenham in the hat for the next round. "Dejan trained yesterday for the first time, full, completely normal, ' said Klopp".
Liverpool have won nine of their last 11 home games against Burnley in all competitions (D2) since a 0-1 loss in September 1974.
"Then you have to finish them off, which we did very often but not (at Everton)".
Liverpool play Burnley at 12 pm local time and Klopp has complained about early kickoffs in the past, saying he is "usually hungry" at noon.
In fact, Burnley have picked up just four points from 27 available points in the Premier League against Liverpool (W1 D1 L7), winning 2-0 at Turf Moor in August 2016 before drawing this exact fixture last season. "They're not little boys any more". It's up to Klopp to bring that out of them for the rest of the season.
"We are all under different circumstances and that's all but I don't think there is anything to regret and I have no bad feelings about this".
But, rather being than a suffocating negative for Liverpool's players, Gerrard feels the Anfield support should be an uplifting positive.
"Certain people will see it as failure but that is football and opinions". Jurgen has taken the squad forward giant strides.
"We have plenty of meetings throughout the season where he's definitely not happy with some things and I think that's a good sign, because even when we only lost one game the whole season there are still moments where we do much better".
Gerrard has his own job at Rangers to occupy him and no-one could accuse him of taking his management career lightly.
A number of Gerrard's former England team-mates have started on the management path in recent times, most recently Paul Scholes at Oldham. It's the beginning of March, who cares?
With five points separating them from the bottom three, both Burnley and Tarkowski will be keen to get a result this weekend.
"After the game I saw the video and you hear when it hit the post.It's a special sound".
"The biggest eye opener is the amount of thinking you have to do". I'm enjoying every bit of it.
"I want to achieve everything that's possible in football".
- NASA Will Host the First All-Female Spacewalk in History This Month
- Facebook steps up effort to rid site of vaccine misinformation
- Kelly's Insane 'CBS This Morning' Interview
- Southampton 2 Tottenham 1: Ward-Prowse snatches win
- Huawei Sues US Over Defense Law
- Why Meghan Markle Stays Off Twitter and Doesn't Read Headlines About Herself
- Bill Shine resigns from White House communications post
- India calls for UN-led consensus on zero tolerance on terrorism
- Zuckerberg has seen the light; Facebook to make drastic changes
- India asks Pakistan for concrete crackdown on terror groups：The Asahi Shimbun