The Android Q beta program is expected to be Pixel-exclusive for a couple of months after which it might roll out to other smartphone manufacturers. The Redditor writes that he got the screengrab from someone who claims that he's a developer at Google and the calendar visible in the image is a "developer calendar of some sort".
Numerous users have been waiting with anticipation for the news about Android Q beta for quite some time. This year, Google has some new plans that will certainly make a lot of people in the Android ecosystem extremely happy.
But it's also worth noting that early beta releases are extremely unstable and it is advised against flashing it on primary devices. The smartphones introduced in the project are OnePlus 6, Sony Xperia XZ2, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s, Essential Phone and Nokia 7 Plus.
Commenting on the Android Q software preview for more and more smartphones Illiyan said, "Yeah, in fact, it was fully due to Treble".
Until then, you can keep guessing what Google will call its new Android version.
"A$3 t Google I/O , when we did the first beta, we had all these companies lined up and that was really that unbelievable".
This year we could see OEM's like Samsung, Huawei, LG along with RealMe could be a part of the Android Q Beta testing programme.
While some smartphones are yet to receive Android Pie, Google seems to be very enthusiastic with its upcoming Android version, for now, simply dubbed as Android Q. I can not share the exact numbers yet. He didn't reveal any further information but emphasized the trend is positive and strong.
- Not designating Masood Azhar as global terrorist against peace
- Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to lying about attack
- Trump's ex-lawyer Cohen says testimony 'could have been clearer': lawyer
- Facebook reportedly under criminal investigation for secret data-sharing deals
- Retina Exam May Detect Alzheimer's Disease Before Symptoms Emerge
- When will Facebook, Instagram outage be fixed?
- Beto O'Rourke announces that he is running for president in 2020
- Pi Day 2019: All the Food Deals We've Found So Far
- Donald Trump Jr. Takes A Shot At Brie Larson's 'Captain Marvel'
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ co-director Joe Russo to visit India