As part of the package in the Beckham deal, the Giants added Jabrill Peppers, a 23-year-old safety from East Orange, NJ, who excelled at MI and, after a rough rookie year with the Browns, improved greatly last season.
It didn't take long for both Channing Frye and Jordan Clarkson to sound off in the comments, warning Beckham that he's going to have to trade in his shorts for fur when he lands in Cleveland. If nothing else, trading Beckham hurts the plan to get one more marginally effective season out if Manning.
Upset and sometimes embarrassed by his on-field emotional outbursts and off-field controversies, the Giants dragged out a decision on Beckham's future until just before the start of his fifth season, signing him to a five-year extension worth $90 million with $65 million guaranteed.Читайте также: California governor places moratorium on executions
In return for Vernon, the Giants brought back Kevin Zeitler, who will move in as the starting right guard. Landon Collins has also headed to the division rival Washington Redskins in free agency, with Peppers now as the obvious replacement (and downgrade) at free safety.
Jabrill Peppers is off to NY to play for the Giants.
At least, they have Saquon Barkley, their face of the franchise, but needless to say, Giants fans are distraught over this move.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Felicity Huffman's Bond Set at $250,000 in College Admission Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Pays 5 Years Rent For Recently Released Prisoner
- Facebook and Instagram down in the UAE and elsewhere in the world
- DDCA cancels Virat Kohli felicitation ceremony in wake of Pulwama attack
- Browns Sign Free Agent DT Sheldon Richardson
- Lady Gaga Says She Isn't Pregnant But Is Delivering An Album
- Faulty airbag parts prompt Honda to re-recall 1 million cars
- Jacket belonging to missing backpacker Catherine Shaw found in Guatemala
- Man who missed Ethiopian flight: 'Too young to die'
- Trump wades into Melania ‘body double’ conspiracy theory