The 32-year-old singer and actress is fresh off her success from the film A Star Is Born, for which she won an Oscar for best original song.
But not with a baby, and it has nothing to do with Christian Carino or Bradley Cooper- she's "pregnant with #LG6" AKA her sixth album.
"Rumors I'm pregnant? Yeah, I'm pregnant with #LG6", the singer wrote.
United States singer-songwriter Lady Gaga arrives for the 61st Annual Grammy Awards on February 10, 2019, in Los Angeles. "It didn't go unnoticed that she avoided booze at the Oscars".
On Tuesday, Gaga took to Twitter to shut the rumors down full stop, tweeting that she's only "pregnant" with one thing right now.
Gaga has now told fans they can expect new music from her and has said an album is on the way.
Gaga addressed the talk on Jimmy Kimmel Live last month, however, and shut down the claims, saying their intense connection was actually just for show.
We could probably assume that it's coming in the next nine months (if she's sticking to the pregnancy theme), but who knows!
"People saw love and, guess what, that's what we wanted to you to see". "['Shallow'] is a love song, A Star is Born is a love story". When you're singing love songs, that's how you want people to feel. "It was so important to both of us that we were connected the entire time".
"I'm an artist, and I guess we did a good job - fooled ya!"
- Solskjaer: The text which led to Man Utd return
- 8 killed in mass shooting in southern Brazil school
- DDCA cancels Virat Kohli felicitation ceremony in wake of Pulwama attack
- California governor to place moratorium on death penalty
- Day optimistic major back pain will not return this week
- Apple expected to launch video streaming service
- Facebook and Instagram down in the UAE and elsewhere in the world
- Packers still in the mix for RB Mark Ingram
- ‘Shameless’ star William Macy not charged in bribery scandal
- Two Sussex MPs switch to back Theresa May’s second Brexit deal