The 32-year-old singer and actress is fresh off her success from the film A Star Is Born, for which she won an Oscar for best original song.
But not with a baby, and it has nothing to do with Christian Carino or Bradley Cooper- she's "pregnant with #LG6" AKA her sixth album.
"Rumors I'm pregnant? Yeah, I'm pregnant with #LG6", the singer wrote.
United States singer-songwriter Lady Gaga arrives for the 61st Annual Grammy Awards on February 10, 2019, in Los Angeles. "It didn't go unnoticed that she avoided booze at the Oscars".
On Tuesday, Gaga took to Twitter to shut the rumors down full stop, tweeting that she's only "pregnant" with one thing right now.Читайте также: Game of Thrones making: Here’s how the White Walkers came to life
Gaga has now told fans they can expect new music from her and has said an album is on the way.
Gaga addressed the talk on Jimmy Kimmel Live last month, however, and shut down the claims, saying their intense connection was actually just for show.
We could probably assume that it's coming in the next nine months (if she's sticking to the pregnancy theme), but who knows!
"People saw love and, guess what, that's what we wanted to you to see". "['Shallow'] is a love song, A Star is Born is a love story". When you're singing love songs, that's how you want people to feel. "It was so important to both of us that we were connected the entire time".
"I'm an artist, and I guess we did a good job - fooled ya!"При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- California governor to place moratorium on death penalty
- 8 killed in mass shooting in southern Brazil school
- Colton & Cassie's Cute Photos from 'Bachelor' Finale Revealed!
- 3-story building collapses in Nigeria with children inside
- Apple expected to launch video streaming service
- Paul Manafort’s Sentence Extended to More Than Seven Years in Prison
- Man who missed Ethiopian flight: 'Too young to die'
- Another day, another Brexit vote: United Kingdom seeks path forward
- Former Baltimore Ravens receiver John Brown will sign with Bills, reports say
- Two Sussex MPs switch to back Theresa May’s second Brexit deal