"It's sad, but not surprising, the media would spend time promoting a book based on shady anonymous sources and false information instead of all the incredible work Jared and Ivanka are doing for the country".
Noah Bookbinder, who worked in the corruption department and was the executive director of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, said the way President Donald Trump treats his daughter and son-in-law could cause significant problems for the US.
White House staffers are said to have chastised Kushner as the "secretary of everything" for his influence in the administration and slammed Ivanka's team as Habi - "home of all bad ideas".
According to Kushner, Inc., a yet-to-be released book by investigative reporter Vicky Ward already seen by The Guardian, former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson told Kushner in June 2017 that his support for the Saudi-led blockade of Qatar, which hosted some 10,000 American troops, "had endangered the US".
Corallo eventually resigned from his job as the Trump legal team's spokesman just two months after taking the job.
The book also concerns itself with allegations that Trump is racist.
"Get rid of my kids; get them back to New York", Trump allegedly told Kelly.
According to the book, as the debate raged on over the Fourth of July weekend about how to address Trump Jr.'s statement to The Times, someone was working behind the scenes to abdicate Kushner of wrongdoing by throwing Trump Jr.in front of the growing scandal.
Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson shredded White House counselor Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of President Donald Trump, over mixing his personal interests with USA foreign policy, a new book revealed.
Peter Mirijanian, a spokesperson for Kushner's lawyer Abbe Lowell, told the New York Times the book is one of "fiction rather than any serious attempt to get the facts".
Ward revealed clashes between Kushner and Ivanka Trump with high-profile aides in the Trump administration. The author, on her own website, listed this book in the category of "fiction" - until recently changing it. "Because if [Kushner] has to leave, then [Ivanka] has to leave".
- Major Reputed Mafia Boss Shot To Death Outside His Home
- New Italian law requires students to be vaccinated or face repercussions
- Klopp delighted to put Liverpool back on the map
- Kingston residents, students react to cellphone ban in Ontario schools
- MoD to pay Bloody Sunday soldiers' fees
- Outcry over Trump's cuts to Medicare hospital payments
- Android Q Beta Likely Just Around the Corner
- Real Madrid agree deal for defender Eder Militao from Porto
- May claims to secure last-minute changes to her Brexit deal
- Retina Exam May Detect Alzheimer's Disease Before Symptoms Emerge