However, the victim immediately took out his phone to click a picture of his attacker when the man with the bow and arrow shot at him.
The arrow struck the mobile phone, penetrating the device and emerged on the other side.
The 43-year-old arrived home at his Nimbin property at 9am on Wednesday morning and got out of his auto. According to media reports, a man from Australia was attacked by a flying arrow at his home on Wednesday.
The attacker then fired an arrow but it hit the resident's smartphone and pierced it.
A supplied image obtained March 13, 2019, of a mobile phone pierced by an arrow. The phone hit him in the chin which gave him a small laceration "that didn't require medical treatment", police said.Читайте также: Attackers Kill 8, Themselves at Brazil School
NSW Police said the confrontation happened on Wednesday when the 43-year-old man got out of his vehicle in the driveway of his home in Nimbin, in the north of the state.
The man was taken to Nimbin police station where he was charged with assault and damage to property.
Police were called and officers from Richmond Police District arrested a 39-year-old man.
The attacker was granted bail and is set to appear in court on April 15.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- When will Facebook, Instagram outage be fixed?
- Android Q Beta Likely Just Around the Corner
- Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to lying about attack
- Major Reputed Mafia Boss Shot To Death Outside His Home
- Pi Day 2019: All the Food Deals We've Found So Far
- Klopp delighted to put Liverpool back on the map
- Donald Trump Jr. Takes A Shot At Brie Larson's 'Captain Marvel'
- Facebook reportedly under criminal investigation for secret data-sharing deals
- UK PM May suffers blow ahead of big Brexit vote
- O'Rourke to make multiple stops in leadoff Iowa