And we see the depleted Avengers team in there new space-suits on their way to settle their score with the Mad Titan. In the next black and white scene, Captain America is carrying a flag-draped casket with only the red stripes of the flag in color. In a later excerpt, we see the hero shrunk down and navigating a flame-filled environment that includes pencils and pens. Avengers: Infinity War generated over $2 billion in ticket sales worldwide, making it one of the highest-grossing films of all time. Most probably, during this speech, the Avengers are going to take the fight to Thanos once again. The result saw the dusting off many beloved heroes with original Avengers like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, and a few others left to pick up the pieces. They bear a resemblance to the suit worn by Scott when he goes into the Quantum Realm, which may indicate what their plan of attack is.
It finally happened, folks: Marvel has released the second Avengers: Endgame on Thursday with just over a month to go until the fourth installment in the Avengers saga hits theaters.
- Trump's ex-lawyer Cohen says testimony 'could have been clearer': lawyer
- Phone eats an arrow, saves owner from attack (allegedly)
- O'Rourke to make multiple stops in leadoff Iowa
- Klopp delighted to put Liverpool back on the map
- Usman Khawaja stars again as Australia seal comeback series win over India
- Pi Day 2019: All the Food Deals We've Found So Far
- New Italian law requires students to be vaccinated or face repercussions
- May claims to secure last-minute changes to her Brexit deal
- MoD to pay Bloody Sunday soldiers' fees
- Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to lying about attack