And we see the depleted Avengers team in there new space-suits on their way to settle their score with the Mad Titan. In the next black and white scene, Captain America is carrying a flag-draped casket with only the red stripes of the flag in color. In a later excerpt, we see the hero shrunk down and navigating a flame-filled environment that includes pencils and pens. Avengers: Infinity War generated over $2 billion in ticket sales worldwide, making it one of the highest-grossing films of all time. Most probably, during this speech, the Avengers are going to take the fight to Thanos once again. The result saw the dusting off many beloved heroes with original Avengers like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, and a few others left to pick up the pieces. They bear a resemblance to the suit worn by Scott when he goes into the Quantum Realm, which may indicate what their plan of attack is.
It finally happened, folks: Marvel has released the second Avengers: Endgame on Thursday with just over a month to go until the fourth installment in the Avengers saga hits theaters.
- Major Reputed Mafia Boss Shot To Death Outside His Home
- Maradona: Juventus star Ronaldo an animal and sorcerer
- When will Facebook, Instagram outage be fixed?
- Android Q Beta Likely Just Around the Corner
- Kingston residents, students react to cellphone ban in Ontario schools
- Facebook reportedly under criminal investigation for secret data-sharing deals
- Trump's ex-lawyer Cohen says testimony 'could have been clearer': lawyer
- Donald Trump Jr. Takes A Shot At Brie Larson's 'Captain Marvel'
- Klopp delighted to put Liverpool back on the map
- Google Hardware makes cuts to laptop and tablet development, cancels products