Along with the official poster, Disney/Marvel released the first full trailer to Avengers: Endgame, which hits theaters April 26. Get ready to cry!
Rounding out the main trio of Avengers, the trailer includes a few shots from the first Thor movie.
There is also a post-credit scene featuring Thor and Captain Marvel.
Interesting that they didn't debut this with Captain Marvel, but maybe they didn't want to take any attention away from their new leading lady.
Playing on an ample amount of hope and urgency, the new Avengers: Endgame trailer puts fans on the edge of their seat.
"These two movies will also relate, there's a narrative thread that is connecting these films, but at the same time, there's an independence in terms of what the experience is or where the story goes". The new suit could possibly be used to travel through the Quantum Realm or to fight Thanos.
Similarly, a black and white clip from 2011's Captain America: The First Avenger then shows a scrawny Steve Rogers attempting to enlist in the army before he became the super soldier.
The remaining heroes in the Marvel Universe will stop at nothing to defeat Thanos.
The chilling refrain we keep hearing in this trailer is "whatever it takes".
Has it really been less than a year since "Infinity War?"
We see Tony Stark in the desert from "Iron Man".
That said, this is the bispecial pairing that Twitter most wants to see in Endgame.
Though it seems that with the latest MCU instalment, the Avengers are not alone as they now have Captain Marvel to give them a hand. As the three most powerful members of the team, they may have a completely separate mission.
- Facebook says it’s resolved outage issues and denies attack
- Frank Lampard urges Callum Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- May claims to secure last-minute changes to her Brexit deal
- Tucker Carlson Continues to Have a Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Week
- Sephora urged to drop partnership with Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia Jade
- Facebook reportedly under criminal investigation for secret data-sharing deals
- New Italian law requires students to be vaccinated or face repercussions
- Google Hardware makes cuts to laptop and tablet development, cancels products
- Klopp delighted to put Liverpool back on the map
- Real Madrid agree deal for defender Eder Militao from Porto