"His potential as a player is very, very, high".
Meanwhile, Hudson-Odoi will hope to start at the expense of Pedro on the opposite wing while Ruben Loftus-Cheek is in contention for a midfield berth.
'He's improving every day and I'm really happy that he was able to play for 90 mins. "He can become one of the best midfielders not only in England, but in Europe". Physically, technically, he is improving tactically.
Giroud completed his ideal hat trick - goals with the left and right foot and one with his head - in the 59th minute with a towering header from a Willian free kick to make it 4-0 as the rout continued. He has scored nine goals in this competition.
"It's a mad one because a young English player at Chelsea at that age then you really want him to sign that long-term contract".
Giroud completed his treble before the hour mark, and goals from Marcos Alonso and Callum Hudson-Odoi mean that Chelsea progress through to the quarter-finals by an 8-0 aggregate scoreline.
"I prefer to face them in the final", he added.
"Firstly, I'd love him to stay at Chelsea", the Derby County boss told talkSPORT.
'So, for me, it will be very hard to play against them in Naples'.
Sarri was equally delighted with the performance of his side, who did not let their 3-0 lead coming into the match deter them from equalling their biggest European away win since the 1970s, scoring five on the night in Ukraine without reply.
Alonso was not satisfied with his first-half goal, and the Spaniard was only prevented from netting a second when Boyko somehow tipped his well-struck free kick onto the post and crossbar.
- MoD to pay Bloody Sunday soldiers' fees
- Google employee breaks the world record for calculating the value of pi
- Phone eats an arrow, saves owner from attack (allegedly)
- Real Madrid agree deal for defender Eder Militao from Porto
- Facebook reportedly under criminal investigation for secret data-sharing deals
- Captain Marvel Arrives To Level The Avengers: End Game Playing Field
- Google Hardware makes cuts to laptop and tablet development, cancels products
- Android Q Beta Likely Just Around the Corner
- These Are the Highlights From the Final 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer
- Donald Trump Jr. Takes A Shot At Brie Larson's 'Captain Marvel'