Tate is leaving the Eagles and signing with the Giants, according to Create Artists Agency. The Steelers have already reportedly made a move to sign wide receiver Donte Moncrief but could also be a buyer for Golden Tate.
It looks like Big Blue has begun the process to find their replacement (s) for star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
But landing a four-year deal with $23 million guaranteed on the wrong side of 30 is still a victory, too.
"You can win while you build a roster", he said.
The Giants did not want to give $11.1 million to Collins on the franchise tag and he got $15 million per year for three years from the Redskins.
While the contract might be a little high for Tate, he should be able to step right in as an immediate starter working from the slot as a pass catcher that has been known to create yards after the catch. Twenty sixteen second-round pick Sterling Shepard is a reliable target, but not a top receiver by any means.
- Android Q Beta Likely Just Around the Corner
- Facebook says it’s resolved outage issues and denies attack
- UEFA Champions League quarter final draw and fixtures leaked
- OPEC cuts oil production in February despite pressure from Trump
- USA college admissions scandal sparks $500B lawsuit
- Teenage climate activist nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Klopp delighted to put Liverpool back on the map
- New book describes perils of crossing a White House power couple
- Drugs Put a Stop to Judgment Sales in Asia
- Can the Stock Market Keep Rallying? These Two Indexes Say It Can