Tate is leaving the Eagles and signing with the Giants, according to Create Artists Agency. The Steelers have already reportedly made a move to sign wide receiver Donte Moncrief but could also be a buyer for Golden Tate.
It looks like Big Blue has begun the process to find their replacement (s) for star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
But landing a four-year deal with $23 million guaranteed on the wrong side of 30 is still a victory, too.Читайте также: Sephora urged to drop partnership with Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia Jade
"You can win while you build a roster", he said.
The Giants did not want to give $11.1 million to Collins on the franchise tag and he got $15 million per year for three years from the Redskins.
While the contract might be a little high for Tate, he should be able to step right in as an immediate starter working from the slot as a pass catcher that has been known to create yards after the catch. Twenty sixteen second-round pick Sterling Shepard is a reliable target, but not a top receiver by any means.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Outcry over Trump's cuts to Medicare hospital payments
- These Are the Highlights From the Final 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer
- Klopp delighted to put Liverpool back on the map
- Facebook says it’s resolved outage issues and denies attack
- Maradona: Juventus star Ronaldo an animal and sorcerer
- Captain Marvel Arrives To Level The Avengers: End Game Playing Field
- Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty to lying about attack
- Phone eats an arrow, saves owner from attack (allegedly)
- MoD to pay Bloody Sunday soldiers' fees
- Android Q Beta Likely Just Around the Corner