Fans now are making the connection between this real-life scandal and one that Loughlin's "Full House" character, Aunt Becky, was involved in. In the episode, Aunt Becky is obsessed with getting her twins Alex and Nicky into a good preschool. Loughlin was taken into FBI custody in Los Angeles Wednesday and released on $1 million bond as part of the investigation into a massive college admissions scam.
We know Lori Loughlin as the pretty aunt to the Tanner kids on Full House, but yesterday the actress began making headlines for a whole new reason.
The 1993 episode, titled "Be True to Your Pre-School", had a happy ending - neither parent went to jail or faced media scrutiny for just "doing what's best" for their kids.
"I'm their father", Uncle Jesse decides.Читайте также: UEFA Champions League quarter final draw and fixtures leaked
"I mean, I expected this from a desperate housewife, but you?" the host added, referencing Huffman, who was on the series "Desperate Housewives". It's unknown, of course, if Loughlin will end up serving any time behind bars for her alleged involvement in Operation Varsity Blues. "It's the worst thing Felicity Huffman's ever done, and the second worst thing Lori Loughlin has [done]", he said, insinuating that Fuller House was an even greater wrongdoing.
Jesse "embellishes" both the twins' and his own credentials, a scam that's undone when Becky admits the scheme to the preschool's admissions officer.
Loughlin and Giannulli are charged with spending $500,000 to buy their two daughters' admission to the University of Southern California, under the guise that they were recruited by the school's rowing team, in 2016 and 2018. Loughlin, her husband Mossimo Giannulli and dozens of other parents - including Desperate Housewives alumna Felicity Huffman - allegedly bribed college entrance-exam administrators (to allow cheating on the tests) and university athletic coaches (to designate school applicants as athletic recruits, regardless of their athletic ability or experience playing a sport). More arrests could come in the weeks and months ahead.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Can the Stock Market Keep Rallying? These Two Indexes Say It Can
- New book describes perils of crossing a White House power couple
- Tesla Model Y: What We Know
- MLB announces rule changes involving pitcher usage, roster limits, inning breaks
- Captain Marvel Arrives To Level The Avengers: End Game Playing Field
- Facebook says it’s resolved outage issues and denies attack
- Tucker Carlson Continues to Have a Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Week
- Senate votes to end USA support of Saudi-led Yemen war
- OPEC cuts oil production in February despite pressure from Trump
- Mueller report should be made public, House says in bipartisan vote