The Daily Mail reports that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's Household (the residence and administrative headquarters of their staff) will be located at Buckingham Palace and the Queen has given the development the go-ahead.
The Duke of Sussex now has his own private office, which has been supporting The Duchess since the engagement of Their Royal Highnesses in November 2017. "This long-planned move will ensure that permanent support arrangement for the Duke of Duchess's work are in place as they start their family and move to their official residence at Frogmore Cottage".
The news that the royal couples were planning to break up their joint "court" at Kensington Palace was first reported late past year.
It's only a matter of weeks before Prince Harry and Meghan Markle set up house at Frogmore, which means that they'll be a ways away from the bustle of London and Buckingham Palace.
The couple's offices will leave Kensington Palace and be relocated to Buckingham Palace, where their staff will join Queen Elizabeth's.
However, sources with knowledge insist that this latest move has nothing to do with the reported rift and was always part of the long-term plan.
Latham will be directly reporting to the Queen's communications secretary. Harry and Meghan's move to their new home was announced a year ago. "If she is to do something public it would be announced, but there are none that are scheduled", a source says.
Fans are predicting the royal bub will arrive at the end of April, as Meghan's sister-in-law, Kate, had her final engagement on March 22 previous year before going on maternity leave.
ET also recently sat down with Nicholl, where she explained that once the baby is born, we will see less of the Fab Four together.
"Harry does has a very high level of expectancy - any crossing of red lines with taking photos of his child or invading their privacy, he will come down like a ton of bricks on".
The Royal Foundation, the primary philanthropic and charitable vehicle will remain to have joint patronage by the Cambridges and Sussexes. This will be confirmed by Kensington Palace in an official statement.
- Teenage climate activist nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Man Utd, Barcelona, Arsenal & more learn quarter-final & semi-final fate
- Beto O'Rourke will seek 2020 Democratic presidential nomination
- Singapore tops in Asia for quality of living, personal safety: Mercer poll
- MLB announces rule changes involving pitcher usage, roster limits, inning breaks
- Golden Tate Reportedly Down to Patriots and Steelers in Free Agency
- Aubameyang: Black Panther mask was for Gabon
- Tesla Model Y: What We Know
- Vietnamese suspect in Kim Jong Nam's killing seeking release
- Donald Trump says Theresa May didn't listen to his advice on Brexit