The referee reviewed footage of the ball striking the hand of PSG defender Presnel Kimpembe before awarding the visitors an injury-time penalty that gave them a 3-1 win on the night and saw them progress on the away goals rule.
Marcus Rashford's strike sent PSG packed. How can it be a handball when it hits...
PSG forward Neymar, top, watches in the tribune the Champions League round of 16, 2nd leg, soccer match between Paris Saint Germain and Manchester United at the Parc des Princes stadium in Paris, France, Wednesday, March.
Brazil striker Neymar is facing sanctions from European football body UEFA over remarks he made following his side Paris Saint-Germain's elimination from the Champions League in a defeat to Manchester United. "Go f**k yourselves!" Neymar wrote in Portuguese on the social media website.
Buffon accused the English referee of having a "dustbin in place of a heart" for awarding Real a last-gasp penalty that knocked Juve out after the Italians had clawed back a 3-0 first-leg deficit to level the tie.
- Senate votes to end USA support of Saudi-led Yemen war
- Donald Trump says Theresa May didn't listen to his advice on Brexit
- Barcelona set a new all-time record in the Champions League last night
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang brace fires Arsenal past Rennes
- Vietnamese suspect in Kim Jong Nam's killing seeking release
- Facebook says Chief Product Officer Chris Cox is leaving | Tech
- Jose Mourinho says Zidane's re-appointment as Real Madrid boss is ideal
- Jokowi Urges Siti Aisyah to Temporarily Stay Put at Home
- Do wireless headphones really increase cancer risk? 250 doctors warn United Nations
- Five dead, over 30 hurt as overbridge collapses near Mumbais CST