Kansas City Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill is under investigation for an alleged battery, according to Steve Vockrodt and Brooke Pryor of the Kansas City Star.
"The Star has obtained a police report from the Overland Park Police Department about a battery incident that lists a juvenile as the victim".
The Chiefs are monitoring developments.
FOX4-WDAF has reached out to the district attorney and the Chiefs for comment but has not heard back yet at this time.
Tyreek Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery in 2015, though the conviction was later dismissed after he completed probation. The domestic violence conviction was dismissed and expunged from his record previous year after he completed his probation requirements.
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill is under investigation by police, the team confirmed to the Kansas City Star on Friday.
Hill transferred to West Alabama and was chosen by the Chiefs in the fifth round of the 2016 draft, a selection widely criticized given his history. He has 223 receptions and 3,255 yards with 25 touchdown catches through his first three seasons. He's been a Pro Bowler in all three of his National Football League seasons and a All-Pro twice.
Hunt hasn't been charged for any of the alleged incidents, per the ESPN report.
He subsequently signed with the Cleveland Browns and received an eight-game suspension for his actions on Friday.
"I want to again apologize for my actions a year ago. Every team has that, but it gives you confidence in human beings that they can make a change when they put their mind to it and do things the right way". "I respect the league's decision on discipline, and I appreciate the time I spent with Commissioner [Roger] Goodell last week".
- Valve debuts Steam Link Anywhere, opens its multiplayer platform to devs
- James Gunn Returns To Twitter After Disney Rehires Him For Guardians 3
- Miami Dolphins trade Ryan Tannehill to Titans for draft picks
- Woman awarded $42 million in baby powder terminal cancer lawsuit
- YouTube Music has been officially launched in South Africa
- Nasa May Pick All-Women Team to be First on Mars
- UEFA Look At Neymar's Anti-Referee Tirade After PSG's Champions League Defeat
- Google Pixel 3 owners get huge Android boost as major upgrade revealed
- Manchester United boss Solskjaer rejects Neville's remarks on priorities
- Jose Mourinho says Zidane's re-appointment as Real Madrid boss is ideal