"Despite standing at just 5'4", he carries huge importance to the side and Carlo Ancelotti will be desperate to bring him back to full fitness in time for this quarter-final clash.
"He's scored nine goals in this competition".
Maurizio Sarri's side now sit three points behind the Gunners in the Premier League table, but their London rivals do not play again until April while fifth-placed Manchester United are in FA Cup action this weekend.
Chelsea were handed a more favourable draw, with the Premier League side facing Slavia Prague, who knocked out five-time Europa League winners Sevilla in the round of 16. "So, for me, it will be very hard to play against them in Naples".
"Giroud with his experience, he needs to set the barrier very, very high which he's done", Walker told Ian Stone's Comedy Breakfast (weekdays 6.30am-10.30am).
The 19-year-old Magomed-Shapi Suleymanov's 85th-minute effort looked set to dump out the Spaniards on away goals, but Portugal worldwide Guedes came off the bench to send Valencia through.
Whilst Spurs or United will be allowed to try and retain the Champions League trophy next season should they win it at the Wanda Metropolitano, Madrid, at the beginning of June, Arsenal or Chelsea will gain entry upon winning the Europa League.
"I feel a lot of trust and belief from the manager, I get on very well with him".
Jovic is now on a two-year loan at the German side from their Europa League opponents Benfica, with Frankfurt likely to take up the option-to-buy clause in the summer.
Benfica face Eintracht Frankfurt following the Bundesliga club's surprise 1-0 victory against Inter Milan at the San Siro in the second leg of their round of 16 tie.
And the 61-year-old has a point when he argued that no side will want to face the Blues, who are aiming to win the competition they lifted six years ago.
"Of course, an Arsenal final sounds good from the British side of things". I've gone for a few draws this week and I don't see this being any different.
- North Korea Accuses ‘Gangster-Like’ John Bolton of Sabotaging Denuclearization Talks
- James Gunn Returns To Twitter After Disney Rehires Him For Guardians 3
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill being investigated for battery on child
- Malaysia Rejects to Free Doan Thi Huong in Kim Jong Nam Killing
- Valve debuts Steam Link Anywhere, opens its multiplayer platform to devs
- Manchester United boss Solskjaer rejects Neville's remarks on priorities
- Sanders's campaign aide apologizes for dual-loyalty remark in reference to Jews
- Labour leader Corbyn to ask UK PM about progress in Brexit talks
- DeMarcus Cousins leads Golden State Warriors over Houston Rockets with dominant performance
- Miami Dolphins trade Ryan Tannehill to Titans for draft picks