Tributes have flooded in for late Love Island star Mike Thalassitis after he was found dead near his hometown on Saturday.
Tributes have already begun to pour in, with Love Island co-stars upset that outlets are disrespectfully using his nickname from the show in headlines.
Fellow star of the 2017 Love Island series Chris Hughes expressed his grief and offered his condolences on Twitter, asking people not to call him "Muggy Mike".
He was born in Edmonton and he played for the like of St Albans and Chelmsford and was signed to Welling United.
Nadia Essex, who worked with Mike on E4's Celebs Go Dating, can't believe the bad news. "We have lost our dear brother Mike".
Stevenage FC, for whom Thalassitis began his football career, tweeted: "Everybody at #StevenageFC is shocked & saddened to hear the tragic news about former player Michael Thalassitis".
He was later dumped from the island with co-star Tyla Carr, and has since been in the public eye due to his on-off relationship with The Only Way is Essex star Megan McKenna. Our thoughts and prayers go to his family and friends at this time.
"Our sincerest condolences go to his family & friends". "I have no words". "You'll be missed so much you have no idea".
"My heart goes out to his family and friends at this hard time".
- Labour leader Corbyn to ask UK PM about progress in Brexit talks
- British lawmakers back Brexit delay - Newspaper
- Pi Day 2019 deals in Hampton Roads
- Manchester United boss Solskjaer rejects Neville's remarks on priorities
- New York Giants add WR Golden Tate and DE Markus Golden
- Defending champ Osaka blitzed by Bencic
- Qatar 2022 organisers 'open' to FIFA's expansion plan
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill being investigated for battery on child
- Summer Zervos' lawsuit against President Donald Trump can proceed, court rules
- Jazz issue lifetime ban to fan who called Westbrook ‘boy’ in 2018