Needing to defeat Wales in Cardiff and hope for England's clash with Scotland to go in their favour, the Ireland team are up against it as they attempt to retain their Six Nations crown on the final day. "It's tough. You can see they're getting exhausted", Jones said.
But England are waiting to pounce knowing that if Wales falter then victory over Scotland in the finale to the tournament at Twickenham would propel them to the title.
Conor Murray and Johnny Sexton are named in the pivot positions with Garry Ringrose partnering Bundee Aki for a seventh occasion.
"There is no doubt that when Johnny gets front-foot ball he controls the game exceptionally well". They are right wing Keith Earls, scrum-half Conor Murray, flanker Peter O'Mahony and No.8 CJ Stander. "They're in a good spot and they've got a lot to prove in the last game".
"What the hell is Eddie Jones doing talking about our game?", Gatland asked.
"I think he knows these players pretty well".
Eddie Jones has ramped up the pressure on Wales ahead of their Guinness Six Nation Grand Slam bid by claiming that Warren Gatland's side are "looking tired" and will face an Ireland team who are "peaking" in Cardiff on Saturday.
"If you look at the stats, England have made a hell of a lot more tackles than us in this tournament".
It will also be Gatland's last Six Nations game as Wales head coach with fellow New Zealander Wayne Pivac set to take over following this year's World Cup.
"It's about building belief and confidence in the players".
"That's been a really positive challenge for us throughout the Six Nations, to still try to get some cohesion".
- Huawei has developed own operating system for smartphones and PCs
- Sanders's campaign aide apologizes for dual-loyalty remark in reference to Jews
- Nasa May Pick All-Women Team to be First on Mars
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill being investigated for battery on child
- Qatar 2022 organisers 'open' to FIFA's expansion plan
- Happy Not To Draw Arsenal - Chelsea Director
- Pi Day 2019 deals in Hampton Roads
- Trump Signs His First Veto Against Resolution Blocking Emergency Declaration
- North Korea Accuses ‘Gangster-Like’ John Bolton of Sabotaging Denuclearization Talks
- Imam of attacked New Zealand mosque says 'we still love this country'