With that in mind, here is how we think Man United will line up against Wolves on Saturday.
"With the Arsenal one, I'm very disappointed in the result but we can't look at the performance and say we were s**t because we weren't, to be honest and blunt, we weren't, we played well".
"It was a big step backwards I have got to say", said Solskjaer.
"We had decent dominance with the ball in the first half but that doesn't help if you give the ball away and they can counter".
Diogo Jota celebrates scoring Wolves second goal against Manchester United
But after being lauded for his impact since replacing Jose Mourinho in mid-December, the painful truth for Solskjaer is that this latest United performance was as poor as anything they produced under his predecessor this season.
"This is the poorest we've played, but against a good team".
Solskjaer will hope it is just a temporary slump, but the fight is now right on for the top four and Champions League opponents Barcelona will not lose a wink of sleep after watching United here.
And former Liverpool FC star Lawrenson is backing Manchester United to claim victory and seal their spot in the FA Cup semi-finals on Saturday.
- Indian Wells: Federer, Nadal in quarters
- Mob Boss Murder: Gambino Crime Family Head Gunned Down at His Home
- Australia target CWC win after stunning India
- Love Island's Mike Thalassitis Found Dead Aged 26
- Qatar 2022 organisers 'open' to FIFA's expansion plan
- Samsung is working to put a selfie camera underneath a phone's screen
- Rural Cops Brought Down Christchurch Massacre Suspect
- Labour leader Corbyn to ask UK PM about progress in Brexit talks
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill being investigated for battery on child
- Huawei has developed own operating system for smartphones and PCs