It is not just the Premier League title race that's going down to the wire.
"A great occasion, the sort of games that Manchester United are used to and it will be a great night".
Here, Sportsmail's James Sharpe analyses who will secure Champions League qualification for next season and who will miss out.
"This was regularly the problem Liverpool had over the past decade".
Verdict: A few weeks ago, Tottenham were still in the Premier League title race.
Struggling Fulham have the quality and belief to remain in the Premier League and one win can kickstart a good run of form that can help them achieve that target, caretaker manager Scott Parker said. Harry Kane is back and scoring but Spurs are looking over their shoulder.
Stat: Man City have taken 10 points from the last 4 games between the teams.
City are looking to reach the last four of the Champions League for the first time under Guardiola and face a potentially hard test having been drawn to face Premier League rivals Tottenham Hotspur in next month's quarter-finals.
GETTY IMAGESLiverpool defender Virgil van Dijk heads home during their win over Bayern Munich
Barcelona will meet Manchester United in the Champions League last eight in a repeat of the 2009 and 2011 finals which were both won by the Catalans, with the help of goals from Lionel Messi. There are six teams through in Europe.
Stat: Tottenham have won only one of their last 24 league visits to Anfield dating back to 1993. The FA Cup is not really on his radar.
Verdict: Suffered their first Premier League defeat under Solskjaer against Arsenal but it was still a decent overall performance by United.
However, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's United will have their work cut out if they are to go any further as they take on five-times winners Barca in the headline tie.
Barcelona are on course to storm La Liga this year, as they sit top of the league, seven points clear of Atletico Madrid with a game in hand.
"When I spoke with my chairman, CEO, sporting director, the people here know and they give credit for what we have done in the last two seasons".
Liverpool needs top spot to stay in the title hunt - the pressure games just keep on coming.
The Reds return to EPL action after clinching a berth in the UEFA Champions League quarter-final with a decisive 3-1 victory over Bayern Munich.
- Australia target CWC win after stunning India
- Children, Foreigners Among Those Killed In Attacks On Christchurch Mosques
- 'Horror and sorrow': U of T reacts to attack on Christchurch mosque
- Nothing can replace the excitement of Roger Federer versus Rafael Nadal
- Mob Boss Murder: Gambino Crime Family Head Gunned Down at His Home
- Sanders's campaign aide apologizes for dual-loyalty remark in reference to Jews
- Bangladesh cricket team narrowly escapes New Zealand mosque shooting
- Happy Not To Draw Arsenal - Chelsea Director
- Democrat Beto O'Rourke announces run for president in 2020
- Android Q will come with new capabilities for protecting location data