Former Secretary of State John Kerry re-emerged this week to speak with Congressional leaders on the issue of climate change; saying Rep. Ocasio-Cortez has done more "in one day" than President Trump "has in his lifetime".
"It wasn't just that Crowley didn't want to go dirty; he thought it would be a sign of weakness in D.C. if he was seen in a tight race against Ocasio-Cortez".
"I would encourage that we don't need CliffsNotes for a 14-page resolution that was created to be read in plain English by the American people", she said. She would have been better off shaking her sweet ass for a living, at least there she could have brought some level of joy to society while giving lap dances instead of the comedic agony she provides as a Congresswoman.Читайте также: ‘Eden Hazard passing Real Madrid audition’: Best reaction to Chelsea forward’s double
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is defending herself against accusations that she used a "Southern drawl" during a speech on Friday before a mostly black audience.
The congresswoman, who has been praised and scorned for her use of social media to reach and inform voters, further suggested that failing to switch to secondary speech patterns could come at a cost to multi-lingual people. Did you have any hearings on it in the last few years?
"You know we're winning when the GOP resort to vapid personal insults", Ocasio-Cortez tweeted on April 2. 'There's nothing wrong with working retail, folding clothes for other people to buy'. Prior to joining Congress, Ocasio-Cortez worked as a bartender and waitress until late 2017. "They're petrified of her", Trump continued.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- 3D-printed fingerprint able to fool the Galaxy S10's sensor
- British Parliament approves draft law which prevents no-deal Brexit
- US service members and 1 contractor killed in Afghanistan
- Liverpool motivated to win Premier League, says Sadio Mane
- Congress manifesto speaks Pakistan's stand on Kashmir: PM Modi in Maharashtra rally
- Paul Scholes reveals the ONE thing that could HELP in Barcelona clash
- Two soldiers 'killed' as army turns on intelligence services at Sudan protests
- British Woman Arrested In Dubai Over "Horse" Comment On Ex-Husband's Wife
- Aaron Rodgers Refutes Damning Details of Bleacher Report Article
- Microsoft Chromium Based Edge Browser Is Now Available