The New York Giants have had their eye on Haskins much of the offseason and do have two first-round selections.
According to Ian Rapoport, the Giants had Murray for a visit on Thursday.
Other teams would think about one because they have an older starter with no apparent successor like the Los Angeles Chargers, the New England Patriots, or possibly the Washington Redskins. The Giants have the No. 6 overall pick in this month's draft.
Mock drafts are becoming even more abundant as the 2019 NFL Draft looms just two weeks away.
Given Robinson unpredictability and history of making trades throughout the draft in the past, the best analysts can do is make guesses in regards to the Titans' next move until they're on the clock on April 25.
The Broncos do not appear to be among the teams that could be potential trade partners with the Cardinals.
Nobody really knows what the Arizona Cardinals will do with the top pick. Otherwise, meeting with Murray seems like a waste of time. "He would not do any on-field work as that is not necessary for him at this point in the pre-draft process".
"Murray was one of the best players overall during the college season but has some question marks coming into the National Football League such as his size, standing at only 5'9" or so.
Miller suggested a run on corners could happen late in the first round, precipitating a team to make a bold play for Lonnie Johnson.
The Giants previously attended Oklahoma's pro day, where Murray put on a show.
Peter King wrote in Monday's "Football Morning in America" column that the former Buckeyes star "could plummet" and might be the fourth quarterback off the board after Heisman Trophy victor Kyler Murray of Oklahoma, Missouri's Drew Lock and Duke's Daniel Jones.
- Facebook adds Tributes section to profiles whose owners have passed
- Chicago Sues Jussie Smollett to Recoup Cost of Hate Crime Probe
- Watch The Nipsey Hussle Memorial Live Stream
- Champions League: Mourinho hails one Man United player after Barcelona defeat
- May tells MPs it is their national duty to agree Brexit deal
- Sudan coup leader steps down
- Trump Touts 55 Percent Approval From Poll That Found 43 Percent Approval
- Excessive consumption of some dietary supplements can reduce life expectancy
- Manchester United want THIS Premier League to replace Ander Herrera!
- Labour Party chief says UK should oppose Assange extradition