The New York Giants have had their eye on Haskins much of the offseason and do have two first-round selections.
According to Ian Rapoport, the Giants had Murray for a visit on Thursday.
Other teams would think about one because they have an older starter with no apparent successor like the Los Angeles Chargers, the New England Patriots, or possibly the Washington Redskins. The Giants have the No. 6 overall pick in this month's draft.
Mock drafts are becoming even more abundant as the 2019 NFL Draft looms just two weeks away.
Given Robinson unpredictability and history of making trades throughout the draft in the past, the best analysts can do is make guesses in regards to the Titans' next move until they're on the clock on April 25.
The Broncos do not appear to be among the teams that could be potential trade partners with the Cardinals.
Nobody really knows what the Arizona Cardinals will do with the top pick. Otherwise, meeting with Murray seems like a waste of time. "He would not do any on-field work as that is not necessary for him at this point in the pre-draft process".
"Murray was one of the best players overall during the college season but has some question marks coming into the National Football League such as his size, standing at only 5'9" or so.
Miller suggested a run on corners could happen late in the first round, precipitating a team to make a bold play for Lonnie Johnson.
The Giants previously attended Oklahoma's pro day, where Murray put on a show.
Peter King wrote in Monday's "Football Morning in America" column that the former Buckeyes star "could plummet" and might be the fourth quarterback off the board after Heisman Trophy victor Kyler Murray of Oklahoma, Missouri's Drew Lock and Duke's Daniel Jones.
- Chicago Sues Jussie Smollett to Recoup Cost of Hate Crime Probe
- England’s Tamsin Beaumont is among Wisden’s Cricketers of the Year
- Police draw guns on Roomba vacuum cleaner in suspected burglary
- Excessive consumption of some dietary supplements can reduce life expectancy
- Falcon Heavy launch delayed again, now targeted for Thursday evening
- Mike Pence hits back at Pete Buttigieg: ‘He knows me better’
- Manchester United want THIS Premier League to replace Ander Herrera!
- How a graduate student helped capture the first black hole image
- Attorney general says 'I think spying did occur' on Trump's campaign
- U.N. aid chief says 'very real humanitarian problem' in Venezuela