The US popstar has applied to trademark the name "Ariana Grande Thank U, Next", with the US Patent and Trademark Office, reports WWD. The trademark would cover "Eau de cologne; Eau de parfum; Eau de toilette; Fragranced body care preparations, namely, body lotions, bath gels, shower gels, body scrubs, body powders, body soufflés, body mists; Perfume", according to the USPTO application, which was filed by GrandAri, Inc.
Ariana Grandeis about to make some big deposits off "Thank U, Next".
So, it seems like Grande's fans might be getting a line of products from their favourite artist sometime in the near future. It's also not the first time one of her songs has inspired a beauty product.
The 25-year-old singer is now on the road, as her 80 date Sweetener world tour got underway last month.
The singer released her hit song "Thank U, Next" in November, last year.
Meanwhile, Grande is now performing for her "Sweetener World Tour".
The Sweetener singer already has 6 fragrances under her belt, most recently releasing Cloud after the emoji she used to tease her fourth album, and these plans show she has no plans to slow down. The tour kicked off on March 18 and will wrap up in Switzerland in October.
- Toddler locks dad’s iPad for more than 25 million minutes
- Cardinals Might Already Be Negotiating Contract With Kyler Murray
- North Korea shakes up leadership amid diplomacy, economic efforts: KCNA
- Boeing to meet with U.S. airlines over 737 MAX
- Tiger Woods upbeat after opening round at Masters
- Mike Pence hits back at Pete Buttigieg: ‘He knows me better’
- Child Possibly Thrown or Pushed from Balcony at MOA, Suspect in Custody
- Anthony Davis Clearly Trolls Pelicans With Shirt Choice Before Final Home Game
- Chelsea bar three fans over racist chants aimed at Mohamed Salah
- Trump signs executive orders to speed up pipeline construction