"From what I hear West, who lives in North Carolina, has been in the office for about a month", Geoff Keighley wrote in his tweet. Before that, he was co-founder and president of Call of Duty studio Infinity Ward, where he worked alongside his fellow Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella.
According to a tweet from Geoff Keighley, West has apparently been at Epic Games for around a month already, which could mean the ex-Infinity Ward and Respawn Entertainment co-founder may already be working on something new. He's now at Epic Games, working on the company's game development efforts.
West left Respawn before the original Titanfall had even been revealed. West officially left Respawn back in 2013 due to family issues, and he hasn't had a visible presence in the game industry since.
Jason West has provided a sizeable contribution to the first-person shooter genre. Epic Games' Fortnite has more than 200 million players on PC, consoles, and mobile devices, and in 2018, it made $2.4 billion from sales of cosmetics and its battle pass. Epic will continue to make more games in the future, but with West tagging along, who knows what'll come out next?
- BTS and Halsey Break the Internet with "Boy with Luv" Video
- English Premier League: Newcastle move closer to survival with win over Leicester
- Rusty's Forecast - Strong to severe storms possible this evening
- Messenger could be returning to the Facebook app
- Urging for Peace, Pope Francis Kisses Feet of South Sudan Leaders
- Boy thrown from Mall of America balcony hospitalized
- Jokes hidden inside Oculus Touch controllers are ‘inappropriate,’ according to co-founder
- National Hockey League playoffs 2019: Maple Leafs' Mitch Marner scores on penalty shot
- International Court Judges Reject Afghanistan Investigation
- Google and Huawei settle over to pay for Nexus