However, there are specific noticeable changes such as the presence of a 3.5mm audio jack which has been omitted by Google since last two Pixel generations. This time, the case renders of these two upcoming smartphones have leaked, revealing the overall design of both smartphones. Conferring to the leaked images, both the Pixel 3a and 3a XL will share the same design and aesthetics. The bezels seem to be reminiscent of those on Sony's 2018 and older smartphones with large chunks on both the top and the bottom. Now, another leak surrounding the Pixel 3a and the Pixel 3a XL have surfaced online. They will have the volume rocker and power button on their right, whereas the left side of the device has the SIM card slot. The Counterpoint Analysis numbers present that, whereas it's not insignificant that Google is succeeding in convincing many smartphone house owners to modify over to the Pixel, the truth that most are former Samsung house owners signifies that Google isn't profitable many new followers for the Pixel from exterior the Android ecosystem.
As Counterpoint Research Director Jeff Fieldhack notes, the Google Pixel lineup has been successful at disrupting the premium phone space. As for the optics, the device will feature a 12MP single rear camera and 8MP front camera for selfies. On the other hand, the XL model is said to get a 6-inch display with a similar resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. Pixel 3a XL bears the same camera units from 3a.
The Pixel 3A might be powered by the mid-range Snapdragon 660/675 processor. 64 and 128GB storage variants.
Google's upcoming Pixel 3 and 3a XL may be the more expected phones at the moment but the Pixel 4 duo are by far the more important devices. Since it is mentioned in the AOSP, it must be running Android.
The edge-to-edge display would allow Google to squeeze a decent sized display into the small body of the mini Pixel 4.
- Facebook May Finally Stop Forcing You to Use Its Messenger App
- Maryland volunteer firefighter killed while serving tour of duty in Afghanistan
- Kings, Luke Walton Agree to Terms on Multi-Year Deal
- Lightning will have to do without Nikita Kucherov facing 0-3 deficit
- IPL 2019: Steyn replaces Coulter-Nile in Royals Challengers Bangalore squad
- Australia opposes death penalty as Assange supporters march
- Aubameyang calls for end of racist abuse
- All eyes on Tiger Woods as leaders prepare for Masters third round
- Democrats set new deadline for release of Trump tax returns
- World's biggest plane makes first flight