Marvel Studios has unleashed yet another TV spot for Avengers: Endgame - one that reveals a juicy detail about the forthcoming film. During an interview to American entertainment news portal, Ruffalo, who plays Hulk for the series, said directors Joe and Anthony Russo did not want him to know the ending.
This confirms that the Avengers and co. will operate not as a collective unit on their mission to defeat the Mad Titan but instead will work in smaller teams, likely carrying out specific operations to make the dream of avenging the fallen a reality. It's the fight of our lives", says Steve Rogers with only Iron Man sporting the "really?' face expression while others are pretty impressed.
At a hair over three hours in length, we know that there is a ton of story to get through from start to finish in Avengers: Endgame.
It is the first time we see the team wearing matching outfits, showing a sign of unity that the team hasn't previously displayed. But are we sure we know all the people in that shot?
Avengers: Endgame opens in theaters on April 26.
Even though Endgame will bring the original Avengers together with heroes from Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain Marvel, much of the advertising for the film has suggested that the characters will once again split up into smaller groups with specific missions.
- Democrats set new deadline for release of Trump tax returns
- Kings, Luke Walton Agree to Terms on Multi-Year Deal
- Facebook May Finally Stop Forcing You to Use Its Messenger App
- You Can Now Play Apple Podcasts Online In Web Browser
- Valtteri Bottas secures pole for Mercedes at 1,000th GP
- Skype Preview adds screen sharing feature on iOS and Android
- Multiple people shot by gunman outside popular nightclub in inner Melbourne
- Spal 2 - 1 Juventus - Match Report & Highlights
- New Sharp 6.18 inch foldable AMOLED display shown off on video
- Wells Fargo's Q1 profit rises 16% as cost cuts pay off