"I don't know if she has any relevance now and I don't know what she's actually accomplished".
In the lengthy feature piece, Plott reports Ivanka Trump as acutely aware of her persona, and her "brand", which Trump has cultivated for the past several decades, and which the President's eldest daughter says has taken a hit since being part of the White House.
The Atlantic described Ivanka as one of Trump's most trusted confidants and as relatively well-liked within the West Wing - but also reported that she's faced resistance from other senior officials who doubted her qualifications and questioned what exactly she does from her unpaid role. That marriage ended in divorce in 1999.
Stephanie Grisham, the spokeswoman for the first lady, told the magazine that Ivanka and Melania have "always shared a close relationship and still do today".
"I even thought of Ivanka for the World Bank".
The president continued to explain that he believes his daughter also has the qualifications to lead the World Bank, a financial institution tasked with providing billions of dollars in loans to global development projects annually. Ivanka Trump was delighted with her new place in the West Wing and cast herself as a champion for women, children, families and the American workforce. This is from an Interview that has led Trump with the USA magazine "The Atlantic". Spokesperson Jessica Ditto said that she has also worked closely with the leadership of the bank over the past two years, which is why she worked on the nomination.
Ivanka Trump lifted her hands, astonished.
Previously, the White House disclosed that Ivanka Trump was involved in the selection process for the post, however, he was not a contender for the job. Only one person gets that kind of look from Donald Trump. She wrote in her book that she used the experience to give "shape and meaning" to her life.
- Messenger could be returning to the Facebook app
- Aubameyang calls for end of racist abuse
- All eyes on Tiger Woods as leaders prepare for Masters third round
- Phil Mickelson: Don’t rule out Tiger Woods in 2019 Masters at Augusta
- You Can Now Play Apple Podcasts Online In Web Browser
- Big New Contract For Braves Player
- WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram down around the world
- Facebook May Finally Stop Forcing You to Use Its Messenger App
- Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL case renders leaked
- Valtteri Bottas secures pole for Mercedes at 1,000th GP