Everything Ocasio-Cortez tweeted was either an outright lie or was misleading as she defended Omar.
Now Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez could follow in the footsteps of Jeremy Corbyn and address thousands of people at the Glastonbury Festival. "There's an emotional element to that, but I don't want to go back". Nearly every time this uncalled for rhetoric gets blasted by conserv. grps, we get a spike in death threats to refer to Capitol Police.
By promoting ambitious forward-thinking policies including the Green New Deal, a bill to address human-induced climate-change, Ocasio-Cortez has found herself the preferred target of white conservative ire in the U.S. - including becoming the recipient of multiple death threats, according to reports. In the body of the email, the organization wrote, "My peers are being brainwashed on a daily basis by Marxist professors who hate America and capitalism".
Help us grow and continue telling Israel's story to the world.
The fundraising missive signed by OCRF Chairman and University of Dayton student Tom Ferrall begins with the subject line "AOC is a Domestic Terrorist".
A study found that the Bronx Democrat was mentioned 3,181 times on Fox News Channel and its sister Fox Business Network during the six-week period of February 25 to April 7, or just under 76 times a day.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) swiftly came to her colleague Rep. Ilhan Omar's (D-MN) defense this week after she was accused of trivializing 9/11.
"This is risky incitement, given the death threats I face. I hope leaders of both parties will join me in condemning it", she said. She then added "I also think what Elizabeth Warren has been bringing to the table", calling it "truly remarkable, truly remarkable and transformational".
"Fox & Friends" co-anchor Brian Kilmeade said, "You have to wonder if she's an American first". And, frankly, I'm exhausted of it.
Omar made the controversial comment in a speech at a fundraiser last month for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a group founded by operatives of Hamas that was named an unindicted co-conspirator in a plot to fund the Palestinian terror group.
"It is patently obvious that @IlhanMN wasn't trying to downplay the 9/11 attacks".
- GoFundMe for boy injured at Mall of America raises over $400,000
- Game of Thrones Season 8
- Nigel Farage's Brexit party set for Shoreham Airport rally
- Jokes hidden inside Oculus Touch controllers are ‘inappropriate,’ according to co-founder
- Everything We Know About the Star Wars TV Show The Mandalorian
- Trump says Boeing should fix, then re-brand Max jets
- White House denies Trump inciting violence against Muslim lawmaker
- Chawla removes Rayudu as Super Kings stumble
- Australian race horse Winx retires after record 33rd straight win
- GM Confirms 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 and Announces its Release Date