After the loss, Chelsea are now fourth on the table with 66 points from 34 games and they have now played one game more than their top-four rivals.
"We know that they get at least two players back, Pepe and (Hector) Herrera, so they will be an interesting and hard challenge".
"They [City] win [against Crystal Palace] and [did it] ask a question for us?"
The former Red believes that Manchester United are struggling to find their best form after losing their way a little bit in recent games and feels they have lost their threat in the process.
Klopp insisted his side were only focused on the job ahead of them and were not looking back.
At one point in the second half, Chelsea failed to convert a risky attack sparked by a similar slip from Andy Robertson, and Klopp claimed the incident should draw a line under Gerrard's error.
With just three games left to be played in the 2013/14 campaign, the Reds looked poised for a maiden Premier League title, but an uncharacteristic mistake from Gerrard against the Blues all but dashed Liverpool's hopes. 97 (possible). Let's try.
"But now we are really very close to the other teams. If that's enough, perfect, and if not, we can not change it".
"The second goal of Mo was wonderful and then we were a little bit unlucky because in three minutes we had three goal opportunities, two with Hazard and one with Higuain and we hit the post for the 35th time in our season".
"But I am really happy with the performance because we stayed in the match". We've all seen him cut inside from the right before, literally hundreds of times, but none of us expected that to fly in like a bullet into the toppest of bins, did we?
- Trump says Boeing should fix, then re-brand Max jets
- Huawei P30 Pro Arrives in India with Rs 72K Price Tag
- Tiger Woods stars in Nike ad released after Masters win
- Trump Questions Why 'Radical Left Democrats' Should See Mueller Report
- Massive fire breaks out overnight at Coachella Festival campgrounds
- Com hack more extensive than Microsoft first claimed, email contents compromised
- Chawla removes Rayudu as Super Kings stumble
- Uber Files for an IPO: What You Should Know
- Australian race horse Winx retires after record 33rd straight win
- There’s a BJP wave, says PM Modi