The Coachella fire occurred near the center of the Empire Polo Club grounds venue, at a mobile shower unit.
The Riverside County Fire Department sent four engines to the scene.
Witnesses report hearing explosions before the fire broke out, with concert-goers fleeing the area in their towels as security cleared the area.
News of the fire quickly spread on social media as music festivalgoers posted photos and videos of the blaze.
The fire ripped through two trailers, destroying one and damaging another, before crews knocked down the flames at about 2:30 a.m., according to Cal Fire.
Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick and JC Chasez all reunited to hit the stage during Ariana Grande's headlining set at Coachella 2019.
This happened on the first night of the festival as Childish Gambino closed out night one with his performance.
Other event performers include Kacey Musgraves, Blackpink, Janelle Monáe, Los Tucanes De Tijuana, Bad Bunny, Khalid, Ella Mai, H.E.R. and actor Idris Elba, who is also an accomplished DJ.
- Everything We Know About the Star Wars TV Show The Mandalorian
- White House denies Trump inciting violence against Muslim lawmaker
- At least five killed in powerful thunderstorms, tornadoes in South
- Uber Files for an IPO: What You Should Know
- Tesla Raising Price of Its Full Self-Driving Option From May 1
- Johnson left red faced after practice swing gaffe
- Nazem Kadri will have in-person hearing on Monday
- Com hack more extensive than Microsoft first claimed, email contents compromised
- Fordham University student falls climbing campus bell tower to take photos
- Potential for T-storms, heavy rain, strong winds today: National Weather Service