The Coachella fire occurred near the center of the Empire Polo Club grounds venue, at a mobile shower unit.
The Riverside County Fire Department sent four engines to the scene.
Witnesses report hearing explosions before the fire broke out, with concert-goers fleeing the area in their towels as security cleared the area.
News of the fire quickly spread on social media as music festivalgoers posted photos and videos of the blaze.
The fire ripped through two trailers, destroying one and damaging another, before crews knocked down the flames at about 2:30 a.m., according to Cal Fire.
Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick and JC Chasez all reunited to hit the stage during Ariana Grande's headlining set at Coachella 2019.
This happened on the first night of the festival as Childish Gambino closed out night one with his performance.
Other event performers include Kacey Musgraves, Blackpink, Janelle Monáe, Los Tucanes De Tijuana, Bad Bunny, Khalid, Ella Mai, H.E.R. and actor Idris Elba, who is also an accomplished DJ.
- Uber Files for an IPO: What You Should Know
- Rahul, Karthik make the cut, Rayudu, Pant left out
- Nazem Kadri will have in-person hearing on Monday
- Dozens dead in Afghan conflicts, Taliban's spring offensive condemned
- Huawei P30 Pro Arrives in India with Rs 72K Price Tag
- Australian race horse Winx retires after record 33rd straight win
- Tiger Woods Has Won The Masters - His First Since 2005!
- Chawla removes Rayudu as Super Kings stumble
- Nigel Farage's Brexit party set for Shoreham Airport rally
- Com hack more extensive than Microsoft first claimed, email contents compromised