Their relocation may also influence where Meghan plans to give birth.
In the statement released by Buckingham Palace, it stated the couple "have taken a personal decision to keep the plans around the arrival of their baby private". If so, she would not be the first royal to do so as Queen Elizabeth II did not give birth to any of her four children there nor did Sarah Ferguson.
"The Duke and Duchess look forward to sharing the exciting news with everyone once they have had an opportunity to celebrate privately as a new family", it said.
Larcombe predicts that Meghan and Harry's baby will be kept out of the public eye, like the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's three children.
According to the source, Megs and Harry's bub will be born at their new home, Frogmore Cottage.
Some of the first ever photographs taken of the Duchess of Sussex as a baby have been published, ahead of the imminent arrival of her own firstborn.
Away from the "goldfish bowl" of Kensington Palace, the Sussexes can enjoy a rural lifestyle in Windsor, with its Great Park on their doorstep.
Harry and Meghan said they had opted not to know the gender of their baby until the birth. Both royals appeared for a photo call outside the Lindo Wing - the private maternity ward at St. Mary's hospital in west London - shortly after the delivery of their children.
They mentioned several charities in particular, including The Lunchbox Fund, WellChild, Baby2Baby and Little Village, which all have different connections to the Royal couple.
"I get that she doesn't want to come on the hospital steps with the newborn baby and that she wants a home birth, but if you're going to have a baby at home, what difference does it make if you just tell people that you've had the baby?"
A water birth involves the mother spending the final stages of labour in a pool, so the baby enters the world under water.
In Prince William's family, Kate Middleton's latest pregnancy with Prince Louis, for instance, spanned exactly a month after she temporarily suspended her royal duties, which may hint at Meghan's due date - around 20 April.
- Police open fire after Ukrainian ambassador's vehicle 'deliberately rammed'
- GoFundMe for boy injured at Mall of America raises over $400,000
- There’s a BJP wave, says PM Modi
- Nazem Kadri will have in-person hearing on Monday
- White House denies Trump inciting violence against Muslim lawmaker
- Can Nvidia's GTX 1060 6GB cope with ray tracing? | Hardware
- Everything We Know About the Star Wars TV Show The Mandalorian
- Johnson left red faced after practice swing gaffe
- Trump says Boeing should fix, then re-brand Max jets
- Corey Lewandowski involved in GOP 2020 campaign to dethrone Ocasio-Cortez