Ocasio-Cortez, in an interview on the Yahoo News podcast "Skullduggery", said social media has become a "public health risk" leading to "increased isolation, depression, anxiety, addiction, escapism". "I'm really outraged because as a person who has gotten direct death threats myself I know that her life is put in more danger".
"As wild as it can get some times", Ocasio-Cortez concluded to reporters, "this is something beyond normal".
Scaramucci said New Yorkers are "tired" of the congresswoman. "And I said don't talk like the Founding Fathers on Twitter".
Tlaib also defended Omar, saying she's the kind of person who "speaks truth to power". Bernie Sanders just behind him. She launched her presidential exploratory committee Dec 31, 2018 and officially announced she was running on February 9, 2019. "I think that Netanyahu is a Trump-like figure, and I think that we-there are so many ways to approach this issue".
An email sent by the Ohio College Republican Federation yesterday called a Democratic congresswoman a "domestic terrorist", a label often used to describe mass shooters and perpetrators of other violent acts.
Former long-shot candidate - and mayor of South Bend, Indiana - Pete Buttigieg raised $7 million in the first quarter of the year.
She doubled-down on the claims when President Donald Trump began calling her 'Pocahontas'.
Rep. Ocasio-Cortez, who is from NY, is a rising star in the Democratic party and has become a frequent target of Republicans. "I just look at things through a human rights lens and I may not use the right words ..." She still has accounts on the site, she said, and according to the company's ad library, her Facebook account has dozens of active advertisements sponsored by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for Congress.
"I think so", Ocasio-Cortez responded.
Ocasio-Cortez, who was born in the Bronx in 1989, explained that her affinity for the Yankees was fueled by growing up during the team's late-'90s dynasty.
Pelosi may have been referring to the Justice Democrats, a political action committee that supported a small slate of seven representatives that includes Ocasio-Cortez. But I don't have like a 10-year plan or a five-year plan or anything'.
- I cried after knee injury, says Kevin De Bruyne
- Russell, LeVert lead Nets to stunning Game 1 win
- Potential for T-storms, heavy rain, strong winds today: National Weather Service
- Mobile might start selling the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a
- Logano 'A Little Too Late' To Catch Truex Jr
- Com hack more extensive than Microsoft first claimed, email contents compromised
- Xbox One S All Digital Version Leaked, Releases May 7
- #ExtinctionRebellion shuts down London’s busiest streets with climate change protest
- Solskjaer: The memory of the PSG comeback will help Man United's players
- Tiny 3D printed human heart created by scientists in transplant breakthrough