"Something big is coming to the Pixel universe", reads a new teaser on the Google Store, and while there isn't any mention of the Pixel 3a and 3A XL, there is every indication the software giant is teasing the launch of the Pixel 3A and 3A XL given that the teaser is on the hardware store. Separately, Google has released a one-minute commercial that shows the Pixel 3 as the saviour for the New Yorkers who have been attacked by various villains of Marvel's Avengers series. There is also some footage from the trailers of Avengers: Endgame.
In early April, Google accidentally made product listings for the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL live on the Google Store.
Further evidence that this announcement might pertain to the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL comes from 9to5Google's Stephen Hall. The biggest trump card in Google's arsenal is obviously its camera technology, more software than hardware driven, but you can expect the same performance from the Pixel 3a lineup.
Google has also announced a Playmoji pack for the Pixels which includes MCU superheroes like Thor, Black Widow, Iron Man, and Captain America.
- Solskjaer: The memory of the PSG comeback will help Man United's players
- Logano 'A Little Too Late' To Catch Truex Jr
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker’s Ending Was Changed During Filming
- #ExtinctionRebellion shuts down London’s busiest streets with climate change protest
- Russell, LeVert lead Nets to stunning Game 1 win
- Sudanese Protesters: 'Positive Steps' With Ruling Military
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's Baby Breaks Royal Rules with Birth Plan
- Nazem Kadri looking at fifth career suspension
- The Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris is burning
- Xbox One S All Digital Version Leaked, Releases May 7