The meeting replaces the Texans' annual trip to Jacksonville as the Jaguars will be considered the home team.
The Bears and Raiders will meet at noon Central Time on October 6 at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London. A fifth global game will be played in Mexico City between the Chiefs and Chargers.
The first game will see stars from the Raiders such as Antonio Brown and Derek Carr take on last year's play-off contenders the Bears with their young quarterback Mitch Trubisky and defensive star Khalil Mack.
The 2019 NFL schedule will be released at 8:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, April 17 on the NFL Network. The team will also play home games at Raymond James Stadium against the Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants and San Francisco 49ers.
The rebuilding Dolphins could have at least one marquee game as the National Football League reportedly had been considering scheduling a Thanksgiving Day game at Dallas.
The NFL already had announced that with the league and the Bears celebrating their 100th seasons in 2019, the Bears will kick off the season by hosting the rival Green Bay Packers on Thursday night, September 5 at Soldier Field.
With that, here are three games that could be placed on a Thursday, Sunday or Monday night.
- Leganes vs. Real Madrid - Football Match Report
- Billions at stake as Apple vs Qualcomm trial begins
- Canes teen in concussion protocol after fight
- Sudanese Protesters: 'Positive Steps' With Ruling Military
- Muslim Congresswoman experiences increase in death threats
- Facebook Messenger dark mode now rolling out worldwide
- Russell Wilson won't sign with Seattle Seahawks after self-imposed deadline
- In Nepal, the aircraft collided with the helicopter, has died
- The Honor 20 is coming on 21 May
- Macron vows fire-ravaged Notre Dame will be rebuilt within 5 years