Woods is given 20/1 odds to win exactly three majors this year.
"I didn't do it at Tampa [Valspar Championship]".
The Open champion responded with a birdie at the next and was part of a five-way tie at the top of the leaderboard until he again found the water with his approach to the par-five 15th to card another double bogey, eventually settling for a share of fifth place. I gave it my best so I am proud of that'.
"I thought today was going to be big in how he handled it", said the 2017 PGA Championship victor.
Phil Mickelson, who lost to Woods, also tweeted about his opponent's unprecedented comeback. One pessimistic gambler bet $20,000 on "no" at -100,000 odds, meaning he will win just $20 if Woods fails to win the PGA Championship, the U.S. Open, and the Open Championship later this year.
"His win is good for golf and its good for Nike", he said.
Two years before, there was no perspiration whatsoever in his 15-shot cruise at Pebble Beach, still a record margin in the 159 years of the major championships.
"I don't ever pull against anybody", the 79-year-old said.
It was therefore an incredible sight to see him win The Masters this year and after his heroics, people are demanding EA Sports bring back one of the all-time great games.
"I was sitting there watching saying "he's playing so much better than anybody else, he deserves to win". But not for you", said South African legend Player on Twitter.
"Every shot I saw him play was a smart shot and when you've got a guy who plays smart shots like that and plays them well, he should be your victor".
"I kept saying I think he will (win another major)".
Whether it's his infamous infidelities, his lukewarm relationship with the press, his token indifference with fans, or his overall stench of superiority, we SHOULDN'T like Tiger.
- Billions at stake as Apple vs Qualcomm trial begins
- NFL Schedule Release News and Rumors
- Five Fast Facts About Game of Thrones Star Sophie Turner
- TikTok vanishes from Google Play Store after Madras HC ban, govt order
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Quits Facebook, Calls Social Media a 'Public Health Risk'
- Nazem Kadri looking at fifth career suspension
- The Honor 20 is coming on 21 May
- In Nepal, the aircraft collided with the helicopter, has died
- Muslim Congresswoman experiences increase in death threats
- Messi humiliates Manchester United goalkeeper as Red Devils dumped from Champions League