Woods is given 20/1 odds to win exactly three majors this year.
"I didn't do it at Tampa [Valspar Championship]".
The Open champion responded with a birdie at the next and was part of a five-way tie at the top of the leaderboard until he again found the water with his approach to the par-five 15th to card another double bogey, eventually settling for a share of fifth place. I gave it my best so I am proud of that'.
"I thought today was going to be big in how he handled it", said the 2017 PGA Championship victor.
Phil Mickelson, who lost to Woods, also tweeted about his opponent's unprecedented comeback. One pessimistic gambler bet $20,000 on "no" at -100,000 odds, meaning he will win just $20 if Woods fails to win the PGA Championship, the U.S. Open, and the Open Championship later this year.
"His win is good for golf and its good for Nike", he said.
Two years before, there was no perspiration whatsoever in his 15-shot cruise at Pebble Beach, still a record margin in the 159 years of the major championships.
"I don't ever pull against anybody", the 79-year-old said.
It was therefore an incredible sight to see him win The Masters this year and after his heroics, people are demanding EA Sports bring back one of the all-time great games.
"I was sitting there watching saying "he's playing so much better than anybody else, he deserves to win". But not for you", said South African legend Player on Twitter.
"Every shot I saw him play was a smart shot and when you've got a guy who plays smart shots like that and plays them well, he should be your victor".
"I kept saying I think he will (win another major)".
Whether it's his infamous infidelities, his lukewarm relationship with the press, his token indifference with fans, or his overall stench of superiority, we SHOULDN'T like Tiger.
- Boston Celtics win Game 1 in defensive struggle vs Indiana Pacers
- President Trump promotes tax cuts, eyes 2020 in Burnsville visit
- Leganes vs. Real Madrid - Football Match Report
- Forza Street is coming to Android later this year
- Behind the latest spike in measles cases
- Golden State Warriors: Today will determine who Dubs face in first round
- Macron vows fire-ravaged Notre Dame will be rebuilt within 5 years
- I cried after knee injury, says Kevin De Bruyne
- NFL Schedule Release News and Rumors
- TikTok vanishes from Google Play Store after Madras HC ban, govt order