And now, it is ready to launch the next flagship smartphone series.
It's interesting that sub-brand Honor has chose to follow parent company Huawei's recent naming convention by replacing last year's excellent Honor 10 with the Honor 20 in the same way that the P10 was replaced by the P20 and then P30 (and the Mate 10 by the Mate 20).
Another smartphone that is expected to be launched soon if not on April 17 is the Honor 20 Lite. Another cryptic clue in the invitation is an equation featuring a series of number fours. We've seen a lot of devices launching with 48MP main cameras lately, so this leak is particularly easy to believe.
However, the Honor 20 series is required to incorporate other smartphones as well.
The Honor View 20 is a attractive phone and hopefully, other smartphone makers will learn from it and replace the notch.
The company has already hinted that the Honor 20i will have a 32P AI selfie camera on the front, inside of a waterdrop design notch. The phone is expected to feature a 6.1-inch fullHD+ OLED display, and both the HONOR 20 and 20 Pro will be fueled by the same processor, the Kirin 980.
Additionally, it's tipped to be equipped with a Kirin 980 processor, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, 128GB or 256GB of storage, and a 3,650mAh battery. In contrast to the previous rumors that the Honor 20 would feature a triple rear camera setup, the latest teaser suggests otherwise. On the front, we could also see a 32 MP camera and it might come with a display cutout setup.
The Honor 20 Lite Malaysian launch is taking place on 17th April 2019.
- #ExtinctionRebellion shuts down London’s busiest streets with climate change protest
- Golden State Warriors: Today will determine who Dubs face in first round
- Logano 'A Little Too Late' To Catch Truex Jr
- Behind the latest spike in measles cases
- Leganes vs. Real Madrid - Football Match Report
- President Trump promotes tax cuts, eyes 2020 in Burnsville visit
- Don't Count Out The Denver Nuggets
- Mobile might start selling the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a
- Solskjaer: The memory of the PSG comeback will help Man United's players
- Nets, Spurs, Magic steal Game 1