There have been more than 50 National Basketball Association players linked to this World Cup team at some point in the previous year or so, majority dropping out of consideration on their own, citing schedule demands.
Team USA came out of the gates with a sense of urgency, moving the ball and attacking the basket, highlighted by this emphatic jam from Donovan Mitchell in the opening quarter. Joe Harris made a 3 to start the flurry, Derrick White got a runner from the lane to fall and Jayson Tatum's 3-pointer from near the US bench with 3:15 left made it 88-72 as the Americans sealed matters.
"We don't care about the outside noise", Walker said after the game. Man, we're working hard to get better each and every day. The team had a solid outing overall, but the efforts of Donovan Mitchell, Khris Middleton, Kemba Walker and Jayson Tatum made the difference. "We're going to have to do that". Both players impressed and were quickly moved into the pool of candidates for the national team. The Jazz star showed explosiveness and a deft shooting touch.
Kuzma receiving 17 minutes in the game against Spain does significantly improve his chances in that group.Читайте также: Tyson Foods, Inc. Recalls Weaver Brand Ready-To-Eat Chicken Patty Products
Don't expect any individual to put up big numbers for U.S. basketball, but Friday's group effort helped limit Marc Gasol to four rebounds in almost 23 minutes. Team USA might not win all games by 30 plus points, they should still return home with the trophy. According toCBS Sports, other players that have withdrawn from Team USA have been Lakers forward Anthony Davis, Rockets guards James Harden and Eric Gordon, Knicks forward Julius Randle, Clippers forward Montrezl Harrell, Pelicans guard JJ Redick, Pistons center Andre Drummond and Trail Blazers guard CJ McCollum, among others. That trimmed the US roster to 14 in line for 12 spots on the World Cup squad, and all 14 are going to Australia before final cuts get made.
Fox told USA Basketball of his choice Saturday, a few hours before the team would board a plane for Australia and final preparations for the World Cup that starts in China this month.
The U.S.is scheduled to play three games (two against Australia, one against Canada) and practice five times in Australia before leaving for Shanghai on August 28.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Prince Andrew 'breaks silence' on Epstein claims as Duke 'appalled' by pal
- Three Palestinians killed by Israeli troops at Gaza border: ministry
- Serious Bluetooth Security Vulnerability Could Leave Millions Of Devices Open To Attacks
- Dozens killed during wedding celebrations in Afghanistan
- Nintendo isn't officially upgrading recently bought Switch consoles
- BMW Championship: Justin Thomas wins by three & Tiger Woods misses Tour Championship
- Jofra Archer breaks silence on Steve Smith bouncer amid backlash
- Trump adds doubt to Denmark visit over Greenland
- Sudan opposition names five civilian members of sovereign council
- Iranians, Paks, Kashmiris protest India in front of United Nations office in Tehran