And the PSG, meanwhile, loses and Thomas Tuchel says that Neymar will not leave until they look for a replacement.
Real Madrid also remain keen on Neymar but would face similar difficulties in financing a move this summer due to a large outlay on Eden Hazard and Luka Jovic this summer.
Barcelona, as we are hearing from several different sources, have made a decision to try and sign Neymar one more time, Neymar is recovering from a knock and has not yet played for PSG this season.Читайте также: Antonio Brown Practices With Raiders Wearing League-Certified Helmet
What is clear is that Barcelona can not afford to pay that fee right now having invested 250 million into the signings of Griezmann, De Jong, Neto and Junior Firpo.
That is the latest offer they have made PSG, who Barcelona will meet in the coming hours. PSG countered by asking for €120 million, Coutinho and Nelson Semedo. As a result, it now makes some sense to make a move for Neymar, especially with Coutinho's departure creating space for him in the first-team squad at the club. Without moving some assets there's no way a deal could get done.
However, the Serie A side are said to have a plan if they miss out on Neymar to Barcelona.
Also, PSG's stance over such an offer remains a mystery, while Real Madrid's presence also adds more intrigue in this saga. Neymar wants out of PSG, the club doesn't want to pay his wages and Barcelona doesn't have the cash on-hand to buy him right now.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Fox News host responds to Trump's recent attacks
- George Pell loses appeal against child sexual abuse convictions
- Marvel and Sony's Spider-Man agreement has reportedly ended
- Apple considering $9.99 price for Apple TV+, Bloomberg reports
- Johnson rebuffed by Brussels over calls for Brexit backstop to be axed
- MLS announces St Louis team, bringing soccer back to Missouri
- Apple's Goldman card launches in U.S. with Uber cashback offer
- Trump goads Greenland with photoshopped image of hotel
- Jordan summons Israeli envoy over holy site clashes
- Harry Styles' shirtless Rolling Stone cover sends fans into frenzy